Monday, July 14, 2008

GUEST STORYTELLER

Honestly I had no plans to start this blog, I actually planned to start a homeschooling blog, but God had another idea. This morning I secured the URL and typed in a title, sub-title and joined the blog mission tour - that is when it happened…God begin to reveal a little more of His plan.

During this Blog Mission Tour I have come across some awesome people and their blogs which tell their stories and have been blessed beyond words. After emailing back and forth today and learning more about one of the commenters on the tour I know I am to let him share his story here:

He will be telling his story here tomorrow. He and his family left the LDS (Mormon) church in April and he says they “have never felt more free and full of Christ's love.” He will share how God broke into his chaos with Kingdom Order. Stay tuned…

That's His story and I'm sticking to it!

1 comment:

stacey said...

Sounds awesome~ I can't wait to read it!